We are proud to be able to offer our stunning Four Winds site and performance spaces for hire.
This impressive pair of venues, collectively known as Nature’s Concert Hall, comprise the Windsong Pavilion and the outdoor Sound Shell.
These beautiful spaces are world-class facilities, each purpose-built to be in harmony with the stunning environment of the Far South Coast.
The Windsong Pavilion is easily transformed into an inspiring venue for conferences, training days, workshops and meetings, with the option to break-out and use other spaces around the site to enhance your event, project or business retreat.
The addition of a music program is always possible.
Designed by architect, Clinton Murray, the Windsong Pavilion is the only purpose built, indoor recital hall in South East NSW.
- Seats up to 200 people
- Equipped with state-of-the-art acoustics
- Flexible space: provides both performance, meeting/conferencing and workshop spaces
- Has full connectivity and can stream to and from the venue (internet permitting)
Conceived by renowned architect Philip Cox, the Sound Shell is a state of the art, contemporary, outdoor performance space.
- Seating capacity: 2000 people
- Natural amphitheatre
- Fabulous sound and visual quality
- Idyllic bush setting