PURCHASING OR DONATING ONLINE
Four Winds has chosen the e-commerce providers SalesForce and Windcave Pty Ltd because they meet PCI compliance standards. Four Winds does not hold any credit card information.
PCI compliance is a set of security requirements endorsed by the PCI Security Standards Council, founded by a consortium of major credit card brands to enhance credit and debit card data security. The consortium includes Visa Inc., MasterCard Worldwide, American Express, Discover Financial Services and JCB.
All organisations that process, store, or transmit payment card data must comply with PCI standards. All existing merchant organisations must comply with PCI standards or risk losing their ability to process credit card payments.
For further details on these requirements and how it protects you, please visit security standards australia.
Four Winds Ticketing
terms & conditions
By purchasing this ticket, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- Once confirmed, ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are available except as required by law.*
- Four Winds reserves the right not to replace tickets.
- Four Winds reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- Please check event date and time on your ticket at time of purchase.
- By attending an event, you give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Four Winds or other authorised points of sale.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided to Box Office personnel. Failure to produce valid identification may result in the patron being charged full price for the ticket.
- It is your responsibility to check this ticket prior to the event, and contact us immediately if there is a problem, as mistakes may not be rectified on the day of the event.
- Please contact us in advance of the event if you have any specific access requirements.
- You must retain this ticket on your person at all times during the event.
- If an event is rescheduled or materially changed or cancelled, no refund will be given to ticket holders. If weather prevents an event from commencing at the open-air amphitheatre, alternative arrangements will ensure that pre-purchased ticket holders can still enjoy a revised event experience. If performances begin in the amphitheatre but are unable to continue because of heavy rain the rest of the day’s performances will be cancelled. See also the Four Winds website (fourwinds.com.au) for more information on wet weather arrangements and check Facebook .
- We will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of our negligence.
* Covid-19 Adjustment: Four Winds is a registered Covid-Safe venue. Do not attend the event if you are feeling unwell, or have cold or flu-like symptoms; have visited known Covid-19 hotspots, or returned from overseas travels, within the last 14 days. If you are unwell, or can not attend due to sudden state border closures, please call Four Winds Box Office on 02 6493 3366 or email email@example.com prior to the event, and we will either refund your ticket, or transfer it to another Four Winds event, where reasonable. Four Winds will offer a full refund in the event the Festival has to be cancelled because of Covid-19 related restrictions on events enforced by either State or Federal Governments.
Additional Information relating to our Covid-19 protocols:
Four Winds is a registered Covid-Safe venue. This means that we have a protocol outlining our responsibilities in relation to the Wellbeing of Staff and Customers; Physical Distancing; Hygiene and Cleaning; Record Keeping.
We will ask you to sign in with a QR code on the day of your visit. All details are held electronically for 28 days, as required by the Department of NSW Health, should they be requested for contact-tracing. One person can sign in each member of your group, or each member can scan the QR code and sign in individually. Please ensure your phone is enabled to scan QR codes.
You must maintain physical distancing of 4sq metre per person whilst at the event. Please follow all verbal and written instructions on the day from Staff and Volunteers regarding Covid-Safe procedures at Four Winds. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
For further information on Four Winds Covid-19 protocols available here.
Ticket Delivery Instructions
- Tickets purchased online through iWannaTicket will be emailed to you. These tickets are sent as PDF files and can be printed or brought on a smart phone or tablet to the event.
- If you have purchased tickets but not been sent an email with your tickets and tax receipt, please contact us on 02 6493 3366, it may be as simple as a typo in the email address used to purchase the tickets.