PURCHASING OR DONATING ONLINE
Four Winds has chosen the e-commerce providers SalesForce and Windcave Pty Ltd because they meet PCI compliance standards. Four Winds does not hold any credit card information.
PCI compliance is a set of security requirements endorsed by the PCI Security Standards Council, founded by a consortium of major credit card brands to enhance credit and debit card data security. The consortium includes Visa Inc., MasterCard Worldwide, American Express, Discover Financial Services and JCB.
All organisations that process, store, or transmit payment card data must comply with PCI standards. All existing merchant organisations must comply with PCI standards or risk losing their ability to process credit card payments.
For further details on these requirements and how it protects you, please visit security standards australia.
Four Winds Ticketing
terms & conditions
By purchasing this ticket, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- Once confirmed, ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are available except as required by law. *Please see below for COVID-19 adjustments to our refund conditions.
- Four Winds reserves the right to not replace tickets.
- Four Winds reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- By attending an event, you give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Four Winds or other authorised points of sale.
- Where concessions are applicable, a suitable and valid proof of identity and concession must be provided to Box Office personnel at entry to the Festival. Failure to produce a valid concession card may result in the patron being charged full price for the ticket.
- It is your responsibility to check this ticket prior to the event, and contact us immediately if there is a problem, as mistakes may not be rectified on the day of the event.
- You must present a digital or printed ticket to gain entry to the festival site and individual events. Please retain this ticket on your person at all times during the event.
- The Festival will proceed in any weather conditions, unless it is deemed to be unsafe by Four Winds Concerts.
- Four Winds is legally obliged to cancel the Festival in the event of unsafe weather or declaration of high fire danger.
- Cancelled events will not be rescheduled.
- If an event is cancelled or materially changed, no refund will be given to ticket holders.
- Four Winds will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- Four Winds Experience Certificate holders can apply their booking code to any Four Winds event. This does not include third-party venue hire events taking place in Four Winds venues.
- Four Winds Experience Certificate is valid for 3 years from date of purchase. The Certificate holder is responsible for paying any gap in cost that remains in excess of Certificate value.
* Covid-19 Adjustment:
- Four Winds is a registered Covid-Safe venue and will comply with NSW Public Health Orders.
- While masks are not mandatory, we encourage the use of masks for an extra layer of protection against COVID-19 and flu in our indoor setting.
- Please do not attend the event if you are feeling unwell, have been required to isolate or have cold or flu-like symptoms or are awaiting the results of a Covid test.
- Four Winds will not refund tickets to patrons who cannot attend due to border closure.
- Four Winds will refund tickets for patrons who present evidence of a positive PCR test result, date-stamped within 7 days prior to the ticketed event.
Additional Information relating to our Covid-19 protocols:
Four Winds is a registered Covid-Safe venue. This means that we have a protocol outlining our responsibilities in relation to the Wellbeing of Staff and Customers; Physical Distancing; Hygiene and Cleaning; Record Keeping.
We will apply any restrictions outlined in the NSW Public Health Orders (PHO) – These may be changed at short notice so please follow directions on the day. We appreciate your understanding in this dynamic environment.
Further information on current Four Winds Covid-19 protocols is available here.
Ticket Delivery Instructions
- Tickets purchased online through iWannaTicket will be emailed to you. These tickets are sent as PDF files and you can either print this out or show us a digital version at the event on your smart phone or tablet.
- If you have purchased tickets but not been sent an email with your tickets and tax receipt, please contact us on 02 6493 3366, it may be as simple as a typo in the email address used to purchase the tickets.