Photos by Ben Marden
Become a Four Winds Volunteer
Thank you for expressing interest in joining our team of volunteers!
Every event Four Winds puts on is made possible through the dedicated and hard work of our generous volunteers.
We’d love to hear from you if you would like to volunteer and whether or not you have a preferred role you’d like to volunteer for. We have loads of interesting roles to choose from:
- Artist Care – may involve driving, catering help, kitchen duties/Green Room monitoring
- Food and Wine – RSA licence required for people working on the Bar – other duties include selling food, tea and coffee
- Ticketing and Box Office – front gate at Festivals, on the door at other events
- Site Ushers (including. Limited Access assistance) – all small events and Saturday and Sunday at Festivals
- Sales of Merchandise – selling our small range of merch and Artist CDs in the merch stall Saturday and Sunday at the Festivals
- Office support – could be in the lead up to the festival and over the weekend
- Parking assistance – directing people to park in correct way, assisting with Disability Access and parking – Saturday and Sunday at the Festivals
- Rubbish and recycling – Saturday and Sunday helping people know which bin to put their waste in and changing over the bins when they are full. We are a Waste Wise event this year and will have FOGO bins! Most of the waste will be compostable.
- Site maintenance – in the week before the festival helping prepare the site, erect signage, pick up sticks etc.
If you would like to do a particular role, or even try something new please let me know so I can put your name down for that position. If you are unsure of what you would like to do or would like to chat to me about it, please feel free to call or email me.
What we can give in return
As a small token of our appreciation, we offer the following benefits to our volunteers:
- Access to volunteer-only events
- Free day-pass ticket/concert ticket in exchange for hours worked
- A fabulous red volunteer t-shirt
- Our undying gratitude and appreciation
A big thank you!
We would love to send a big thank to those who have helped in the past and to our current volunteers. The generosity and enthusiasm of our volunteer’s team is a heart-warming reflection of the spirit and strength of our community
Take care and very best wishes