Four Winds has been closely monitoring the evolving Covid-19 environment in NSW and has taken into account the situational factors of this fast-moving environment.
We therefore would like to provide the following update on our COVID plan. Please bear in mind our policy may change to reflect new challenges and PHO at any time, so please keep up to date via our website before attending any Four Winds event:
- Patrons attending will be no longer be required to show proof of vaccination or medical exemption;
- We strongly recommend that our patrons wear masks while indoors;
- We encourage you to use sanitation stations that will be provided at all Four Winds venues;
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell.
In order to assist our audiences in staying safe we will:
- Clean our venues frequently with alcohol-based products;
- Encourage our staff and volunteers to wear masks as an additional layer of protection;
- Maximise ventilation where possible.
Please note the following conditions:
- Our seating is at normal capacity in line with government health guidelines;
- In attending our venue, it is assumed that you understand and acknowledge that there remain risks of Covid-19 transmission, even with the strictest measures in place.