Four Winds is delighted to offer a special limited subscription ticket ‘The Four Winds Access Pass’ to holders of the following who live in Bega Valley Shire and Eurobodalla Regions.
- Australian Pension Card
- Full-time Student Card
- DVA Gold Card.
We have created the Four Winds Access Pass because we want to ensure all our events are accessible, regardless of ticket price:
For just $150 per year holders of the Four Winds Access Pass will be able to attend Four Winds promoted events as follows:
- Saturday and Sunday Sound Shell for the 2018 Easter Festival. Tickets to other events at the Easter Festival can be purchased at the Early Bird or Early Bird Concession rate.
- Between January 1st and December 31st 2018
- Any Four Winds ticketed event presented in the Sound Shell
- One performance in the Windsong Pavilion where the ticket price is greater than $30, on a first come first served basis – we will make a small number of Access Pass tickets available for each performance
- Any performance in the Windsong Pavilion where the ticket price is less than $30, on a first come first served basis – we will make a small number of Access Pass tickets available for each performance
- Other promoters also use the Four Winds venues to present work. Any event which is not a sole Four Winds promotion will fall outside the scope of the Four Winds Access Pass.
Access Pass holders may of course purchase tickets at the concession rate for all Four Winds events.
In order to buy your Four Winds Access Pass please call into the Four Winds office in Bermagui on either a Thursday or Friday between 9am and 12noon – you may want to telephone in advance to let us know you are coming – or email email@example.com
You will need to bring
- proof of who you are (driving licence or passport)
- proof of your permanent address – you must be resident in either Bega Valley Shire or Eurobodalla Shire to qualify for the Four Winds Access Pass
- one of the three cards listed above
Without these pieces of identification, we will not be able to sell you an Access Pass.
Full payment must be made at the time of purchase
- Access Passes for 2018 calendar year will be available until 31st January 2018
- Access Passes for 2019 calendar year will be available from 1st September 2018 until 31st January 2019
You may only purchase one Access Pass in your name. They are not transferrable and others may not attend events in your place.
You will be given a code with which to reserve tickets on-line or you can telephone Four Winds to reserve a ticket for an event.
We will monitor the paid events you have booked for and let you know when you have met the limit of your Access Pass. Being a holder of an Access Pass does not preclude you from booking tickets to other events at the published concession rate.
Full or part refunds on Access Passes will not be available.