Support the Creative Heart of Four Winds
You could be part of our Ambassadors’ Circle and/or Artistic Director’s Circle both of which give you the opportunity to be closer to the Creative Heart of Four Winds whilst supporting our entire program of work.
Ambassadors Circle – any donation of $10,000 or above.
By joining the Ambassadors Circle you automatically become part of the Artistic Director’s Circle (see below) but gain ultimate access to Four Winds. Your generous support will be directed to our artistic program which makes such an impact on the cultural life of the Far South Coast and contributes to the create development of the musical life of Australia through the development of collaborations and commissions. As our way of saying thank you for your support we hope you will join us at the following as well as enjoying what we are able to offer members of the Artistic Directors Circle (see below):
- An exclusive annual social event hosted by the Chair of Four Winds with members of the Board and Team
- An Insider Event – a staff and Board briefing by the Artistic Director
- An invitation to the Convivium as an observer. Convivium is an occasional event hosted by Four Winds to harness the contribution of influential thought leaders for the benefit of the development of the organisation
Artistic Director’s Circle – Any donation of $2,500 or above.
By joining the Artistic Director’s Circle, you will enable James Crabb and Four Winds to greatly enhance musical and cultural opportunities on the South Coast for artists, audiences, community groups and importantly our young people by:
- programming an exceptional quality year-round calendar of events including the annual Festival
- presenting artists from our region, our nation and around the world in/for our local schools as well as at Four Winds world class venues
- develop bold new projects including commissions with emerging and established artists and support them more richly with time, space, and experienced collaborators
As our way of saying thank you for your support we hope you will join us at:
- a pre-event reception(s) in Bermagui hosted by the Artistic Director
- a Festival Launch Event
- a concert by students from the Australian National Academy of Music hosted by Four Winds
- a donor event at the Festival to meet the Artistic Director and some Festival artists
We will also provide exclusive early access to
- a short film about the forthcoming Festival program and artists
- a two-week priority pre-booking period
- acknowledge your donation on our website and in our printed programs
- write to you by email three times a year with an exclusive communication just for our supporters.
To make your tax-deductible donation please fill in the form below.