Donations at any level are welcome and all donations of $2 or over are tax deductible. By making a donation to Four Winds you are investing in the creativity of future generations and making a commitment to sharing the power of music to enhance and change lives.
Please make your donation here or scroll down to read more about how we will acknowledge and thank you for your support.
Donors Circle – a donation at any level.
A donation at any level will support the creative life of Four Winds and contribute to the positive impact that music activities have on all our lives – but particularly the lives of our young people who, through our work will have many more opportunities to access great quality live music.
To thank you for being a Supporter of the Creative Life of Four Winds, we will
- Acknowledge your donation on our website and in our printed programs
- Invite you to a donor event at the Festival to meet the Artistic Director and some Festival artists.
- Give you access to a one-week priority booking for the Annual Festival
- Give you a behind the scenes view of Four Winds through an exclusive Supporters email newsletter
Artistic Director’s Circle – Any donation of $2,500 or above.
If you donate a sum equal to or greater than $2,500 you automatically become part of the Artistic Director’s Circle. At this level of donation you will making a commitment to enabling James Crabb, the Four Winds Artistic Director to greatly enhance musical and cultural opportunities on the South Coast across our program.
As our way of saying thank you for your support you will enjoy the advantages of the Donors Circle and, in addition, we hope you will join us at:
- a pre-event reception(s) in Bermagui hosted by the Artistic Director
- a Festival Launch Event
- a concert by students from the Australian National Academy of Music hosted by Four Winds
We will also provide exclusive access to
- a short film about the forthcoming Festival program and artists
- a two-week priority pre-booking period
Ambassadors Circle – Any donation of $10,000 or above.
If you donate a sum equal to or greater than $10,000 you automatically become part of the Ambassadors Circle you are making a significant commitment to a shared vision: To use music as a powerful force to; fire the imagination, foster creative vision and talent, enrich lives and encourage active participation.
At this level of donation, you enjoy ultimate access to Four Winds and as our way of saying thank you for being part of the Ambassadors Circle, we hope you will join us at the following (in addition to those events mentioned for the Donors and Artistic Director’s Circles):
- An exclusive annual social event hosted by the Chair of Four Winds with members of the Board and Team
- An Insider Event – a staff and Board briefing by the Artistic Director
- An invitation to the Convivium as an observer. Convivium is an occasional event hosted by Four Winds to harness the contribution of influential thought leaders for the benefit of the development of the organisation
For other ways to Support Four Winds, for instance as a commissioner of new work, a volunteer, or if you would like to consider a bequest to Four Winds please contact David Francis on 02 6493 3366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org