Four Winds access pass 2019
Four Winds is delighted to offer a special limited subscription ticket ‘The Four Winds Access Pass’ to holders of the following who live in Bega Valley Shire and Eurobodalla Regions.
- Australian Pension Card
- Full-time Student Card
- DVA Gold Card
- Please note: Seniors Card does not apply
The Four Winds Access Pass was created because we want to ensure all our events are accessible, regardless of ticket price:
For just $150 per year holders of the Four Winds Access Pass will be able to attend Four Winds promoted events as follows:
- Saturday and Sunday Sound Shell for the 2019 Easter Festival. Tickets to other events at the Easter Festival can be purchased at the Early Bird or Early Bird Concession rate.
- Between January 1st and December 31st 2019:
- Any Four Winds ticketed event presented in the Sound Shell
- Any performance in the Windsong Pavilion where the ticket price is less than $30, on a first come first served basis.
- One performance in the Windsong Pavilion where the ticket price is greater than $30, on a first come first served basis – we ensure there are 10 Access Pass tickets available for each performance.
Please note: Other promoters also use the Four Winds venues to present work. Any event that is not a ‘Four Winds Presents’ event will fall outside the scope of the Four Winds Access Pass.
Access Pass holders may of course purchase tickets at the concession rate for all other Four Winds events.
In order to purchase your Four Winds Access Pass please CLICK HERE to complete the online booking process. You will need your pension card type and number to complete the transaction.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 02 6493 3414, or drop in to our Four Winds office in the Bermagui Community Centre, on Tuesday to Thursday between 9.30am – 12noon.
You may only purchase one Access Pass in your name. They are not transferable and others may not attend events in your place.
Bookings are still essential for events. You will be given a code with which to reserve tickets throughout the year on-line or you can email or telephone Four Winds to reserve a ticket for each event you’d like to attend.
We will monitor the paid events you have booked for and let you know when you have met the limit of your Access Pass. Being a holder of an Access Pass does not preclude you from booking tickets to other events at the published concession rate.
Full or part refunds on Access Passes are not available.